Downtown Pittsburgh law firm in need of Paralegal support candidate with previous experience in the litigation and/or corporate law field.
Duties to include:
- Assists and supports attorneys with research for trial or due diligence.
- Researches and analyzes various law sources
- Prepares legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, etc.
- Understands technical legal terminology. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of like experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient software skills with ability to learn new software/systems quickly
- Self motivated with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org