Pittsburgh area technology services company is in need of an experienced Accounting Associate. The selected candidate is responsible for assisting and supporting company operations to include accounting support and operational support through a variety of administrative and related tasks.
Duties to include:
· Accounting Support
o Record vendor invoices in Quickbooks.
o Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
o Update CRM system with payment information.
o Assist with billing discrepancies.
o Provide reports on delinquent accounts to the sales team.
· Customer Support
o Assist with answering incoming telephone calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel or department.
o Assist with mail processing and shipping and receiving.
· Ensure compliance and adherence to all Information Security Policies as well as privacy policies. Ensure all client information considered or believed to be private or sensitive is protected and secure.
· Ensure all security and operational controls are followed and enforced to ensure client data remains secure, available, and private, where applicable.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook.
· 1+ year experience with accounting software (QuickBooks) preferred.
· Strong written, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to work well and communicate with peers, vendors, and clients.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com