Pittsburgh area visual communications company is in need of a capable Office/Admin Assistant. Selected candidate will assist the Center Manager in the administration of daily center operations.
Duties to include:
· Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate individual.
· Copy and file documents, work orders, estimates, invoices, etc., as needed.
· Assist the sales team as needed (i.e.: contacting customers when orders are ready for pickup, labeling and mailing marketing materials and follow-up letters when requested, delivering orders when needed, making competitive “shopping” calls, etc.).
· Assist accounting by printing and calling the aging report customers, making bank runs, and if requested, posting checks.
· Order and manage office supplies; make sure departmental needs are met
· Assist Outside Sales Professional(s) as needed (i.e.: contact vendors for pricing, shipping updates, minor project management, estimate follow-up, and customer service needs)
· Input data, fax, mail, copy and file; manage incoming emails and redirect to appropriate staff member.
· Cover the front counter as needed with pick up and quotes.
· Complete any special projects as needed.
· Organize and file all permits for individual townships and the City of Pittsburgh
· Understand the sales process to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
· Previous like office and client support experience
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong PC skills with ability to learn new software as needed
· Excellent detail and organizational skills
· Willingness to work as a team player
· Flexible in order to switch gears as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com