Pittsburgh area engineering firm is in need of a Document Control Coordinator. The selected candidate develops policies and procedures for records/data management system; maintains records/data management system to capture all records control requirements, including maintenance of files, quality assurance, information conversions and systems automation.
Duties to include:
• Prepares and maintains up-to-date control records, documenting receipt of service requests, document and revision number
• Assists in conducting internal audits and inspections to ensure department work is performed correctly, efficiently and cost consciously.
• Assists in preparation/review of work procedure and standards documents. Compile various monthly department reports.
• Evaluates and develops improved techniques for controlling documents
• Performs additional responsibilities, as directed
• 2+ years of related office environment experience, preferably in the construction or oil & gas industry.
• Familiarity with engineering & construction industry practices, processes and standards and their impact on project activities is required.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Adobe PDF, as well as FTP sites such as SharePoint.
• Team oriented attitude with willingness to help support various departments as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org