Pittsburgh area corporation in need of a human resources professional in the role of Analyst/Reporter. This is an entry level (2+ years of experience) role with a focus on developing data reports and dashboard visualizations for the various HR functions. The selected candidate will make use of the HR Reporting and Analytics database, various HR systems, and existing visualization tools in support of ad-hoc reporting processes and ongoing reporting activities.
Responsibilities to include:
- Monitor team queue and ensure ad-hoc reporting queries are acknowledged/completed in a timely manner
- Evaluate all requests for appropriateness to guarantee confidentiality and compliance
- Create standard reports for recurring customer needs, providing analysis where appropriate
- Develop and maintain various Tableau dashboards by employing design and visulation best practices, utilizing enterprise wide Tableau server environment
- Govern security and maintain processes for evaluating, granting, and remediating access to produced data reports, visualizations and analyses
- Maintain supplemental data definitions for HR Reporting and Analytics elements outside of enterprise source systems
- Run periodic audits to uncover data discrepancies and partner with the regional HR Service Centers to implement corrections where necessary
- Can take an active role in business discussions and perform relatively complex tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Reporting & Data Analysis, Dashboard Development – 0 – 2 year minimum
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access or equivalent application – 0 – 2 year minimum
- Understanding of data management, problem solving and critical thinking skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers and subject matter experts required.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, enabling this person to work on more than one project at a time with attention to detail and quality.
- Must have the ability to rank and prioritize work for timely delivery while working both independently or as a team.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures with up-to-date knowledge of HR technology (such as Workday) is a plus…NOT required.
- Experience with data visualization software is preferred: Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Qlik, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org