Pittsburgh area international company in need of capable candidate to fill the role of Accounting/Rebates Associate.
· Ensure all assigned duties are being performed within the guidelines of the company’s internal controls, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making.
· Provide information to management on customer accounting issues. Work with management and customers to resolve customer accounting issues.
· Develop solid understanding of customer policies and procedures relating to accounts receivable/payable. Ensure all payments and calculations for customer credits are in accordance with customers’ agreements and applicable policies.
· Prepare reports and analyses as requested by management. Conduct ratio and trend
analysis and other comparative examinations as appropriate.
· Maintain effective business relations with customers, auditors, and other departments within the Company.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
· Individual must a fast learner and pay attention to detail.
· Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be detail-oriented to ensure accuracy, and possess good organizational, interpersonal, analysis, and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to handle very confidential information and interact professionally with all levels of management.
· Proficient PC/software skills to include MSOffice Suite and Lotus Notes
· Must possess knowledge of accounting principles and terminology.
· Ability to perform computations such as percentages, ratios, and rates. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org