For growing Pittsburgh area corporation. Selected candidate will identify, research, and resolve technical problems and manage escalation procedures to ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner; will be dedicated to understanding the users’ requirements and matching technology offerings in support of the company’s goals.
Duties to include:
· Install and perform moderate repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
· Manage the daily performance of computer systems.
· Set up complex equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
· Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
· Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware, software and relevant application support.
· Answer users’ inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems. Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
· May lead evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
· Perform evaluations and determination of specifications for various hardware devices.
· Collaborate with users to identify IT requirements.
· Configure desktop computers, laptops, phones and other technical items.
· Install or configure hardware (including PCs, printers, faxes, copiers), peripherals.
· Participate in an on-call rotation as required.
· Manage accounts in IT systems for onboarding, offboarding and user management.
· Creating New Users in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco Call Manager (IP Phones and Voicemails).
· Provide activation and troubleshooting of mobile devices.
· Utilize the helpdesk ticketing system to monitor, track and resolve incidents and requests.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Other duties as assigned
· Associate’s Degree or better in technical major, such as engineering or computer science related field
· 6+ years of relevant experience; Experience using help desk ticketing system required.
· Strong problem solving and analysis skills
· Proficient MSOffice, Microsoft Exchange, Office365 and other related software/systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com