Pittsburgh area company in need of Office/Data Entry Assistant. Selected candidate will provide assistance related to database entry and maintenance of records and business transactions. .
Duties to include:
• Assist with company database in collecting and inputting information.
• Maintain a working knowledge of systems to accurately maintain and provide information required for all aspects of fleet.
• Perform weekly internal equipment billing processes as required and requested.
• Maintain various databases related to the fleet and equipment department for tracking and reporting purposes.
• Be completely familiar with all computer reporting requirements associated with the position and ensure that information is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
• Understand and support the various policies and procedures and communicate/follow accordingly.
• Be aware of skill training enhancement needs and opportunities relative to the position .
• When appropriate, participate in, and actively support, all company training, safety and management development initiatives.
• A minimum of a high school diploma is required.
• A two year technical degree in a related field would be preferred.
• Working knowledge of MSWord, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat a plus.
• Aptitude to learn new computer skills as needed.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org