Pittsburgh area human services company is in need of an experienced Human Resource Manager. Selected candidate will report to the Vice President of Human Resources with responsibility for the day to day Management and HR operations.
Duties to include:
· Ensure Human Resource project deadlines are met.
· Maintain personnel file compliance applicable to legal requirements.
· Ensuring employees maintain certification compliance.
· Timely response to human resources-related inquiries
· Create and distribute internal communications regarding employee status changes to include benefits, transfers, and approved compensation.
· Administer new employee onboarding
· HRIS Administration
· Employee Data integrity
· Assist with coordination of open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs and being a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors.
· Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting employee information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves
· Drives Full cycle recruitment efforts
· Update job requirements when needed
· Drives New Hire Experience
· Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition appreciation events
· Assists the Human Resources Department with special projects as needed.
· Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reporting
· Communication skills including verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation both in-person and on the phone
· Provide excellent customer service in all interactions maintaining a positive and helpful demeanor. Handle difficult interactions with sensitivy and diplomacy.
· Respond to emails in a professional and timely manner.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Ensure job postings are posted on established recruiting platforms
· Ensure the flow of timely recruitment efforts
· Bachelor degree
· Previous like HRIS Experience
· Microsoft Suite Applications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com