Pittsburgh area property management company in need of a Leasing Consultant. Selected candidate is responsible for effectively marketing the property and strives to maintain a high occupancy of satisfied residents.
· Successful selling of apartment to prospects, including qualifying applicant, collecting appropriate information to verify third party verifications, processing credit and criminal records and act as liaison between prospect and management to ensure smooth move in.
· Processing and organizing prospect files, complete third party verifications and background checks.
· Prepare lease, addendums, rules and regulations paperwork to be executed by management and prospect.
· Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square footage, etc.
· Working knowledge of property policy and procedures, qualifying guidelines, services, rate structures, fair housing policies, and regulatory/operating agreements in applicable.
· Assist with creation of Marketing Plan and implement accordingly.
· Assists in the overall marketing efforts and offer input and suggestions for promotions, advertisements, etc.
· Monitors the community advertisements and responses; maintains the Monthly Marketing Notebook and keep thorough demographics for the effective marketing area. Maintains inventory of marketing materials.
· Completion of the Monthly Market Survey and Quarterly Market Survey and analyzes the multi-family real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
· Assures that the leasing office, property appearance, models, signage, and curb appeal is acceptable and apartments are ready to show to prospective residents.
· Becomes active in the local business community and develops a rapport with the residential community.
· Participates and assists in training seminars as requested.
· Attends and assists with resident social functions, renewal parties, and other activities; to ensure that our residents are committed to our community.
· Special projects, as assigned.
· Overall responsibility to ensure proper and accurate information is entered into Property Management Software.
High school diploma or three to six months related experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com