Pittsburgh area non-profit is in need of a capable Administrative Assistant to provide support to executive level and support staff.
Duties to include:
· Coordinate meetings with Executive Board Members and Executive Director
· Assist Executive Director with meeting preparation
· Schedule meetings and calendar invites for ED
· Attend ED meetings as directed to record executive meeting minutes/notes
· Ensure Board Portal is updated with correct and current information
· Update Board Member information
· Assist ED with updating Board Manual
· Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to Executive Director
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
· Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
· Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
· Conducts or assists with new hire orientation
· Interprets and communicates policies and processes
· Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the Executive Director
· Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with all staff and external contacts.
· Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures.
· Establishes office procedures, policies and operations.
· Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools
· Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· High sense of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and ethics.
· Proactive self-directed and reliable.
· Experience managing to a budget and with multiple deadlines required.
· Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies
· Ability to secure Act 33 and 34 clearances
· Valid PA driver’s license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org