Pittsburgh area company in need of experienced Office Administrator. Selected candidate will support day to day operations through office administration, executive/administrative support, general bookkeeping and other projects as assigned.
· Responsible for all day-to-day office administrative related duties (10 person office).
· Greeting all guests and serving as main POC
· Maintain company calendar and ensure holiday / office closures are communicated proactively.
· Answer and screen calls; greet guests and visitors.
· Special projects/assignments, as needed.
· Coordinate logistics for the CEO and the executive team for internal and external meetings.
· Overall office management oversight
· Prior experience in office management, customer service, or a related field.
· Demonstrated success in developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
· Highly organized multi-tasker that works well in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize competing needs.
· Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Interest in, and ability to, suggest improvements and / or changes to leadership.
· Proficient with MSOffice with ability to learn new software quickly.
· Basic bookkeeping/accounting skills are a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org