Pittsburgh area non-profit/religious organization is in need of a capable Office Assistant.
Duties to include:
- Maintain all membership, mailing, and email lists
- Arrange for members to visit with other members, support follow-up reporting
- Prepare documents, including instructions and ballots, for annual election
- Support with the preparations for the annual banquet and events.
- Provide general office support, phone coverage, sending and responding to (some) e-mail.
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Effective time management skills;
- Able to protect confidential material;
- Able to operate office equipment including computer, copier, facsimile machine, and telephone;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
NOTE: Schedule is Mon, Wed, Fri; 12:00-4:00 each day
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org