Pittsburgh area real estate development and management company is in need of an Administrative. Selected candidate will provide administrative and clerical support to the Chief Financial Officer and accounting department.
- Provides administrative support for the department including but not limited to answering phones and taking messages or directing calls, faxing, or scanning documents, generating correspondence, completing accounting documents or processing invoices.
- Reviews vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and to facilitate prompt payment.
- Receives and distributes accounting department mail and statements daily and prepares outgoing mail and overnight packages.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes moderately complex data and information.
- Processes checks from Accounts Payable; puts together invoices, checks and folders.
- Distributes checks for signature and once approved follows the internal protocols prior to filing.
- Prepares spreadsheet for accounts receivable tracking of checks mailed.
- Scans invoices/checks and maintains scanning files for department.
- Mails and tracks real estate tax payments and receipts for various properties.
- Maintains Inventory of department supplies.
- Schedules meetings, appointments, and other events.
- May assist CFO with creating presentations, proofreading and distribution.
- Works with lease distribution, including processing of all necessary folders for vault and billing of tenants.
- Maintains tax file and spreadsheet for taxes prepared by outside tax accountants.
- Prepares federal and state tax documents for signing by owner, processes requests for payment checks and establish payments, if applicable.
- Maintains vault files for legal documents, closing books, and taxes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two – three years of experience in an administrative support role
- Proficiency with all MSOffice Suite of products with working knowledge of accounting software
- Working knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles/processes
- Ability to analyze data and use basic reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to maintain confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org