Pittsburgh area company in need of an experienced Human Resources Administrator/Coordinator. The selected candidate will be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations for the corporate HR and payroll department.
Duties to include:
- Maintains and organizes HR and Payroll email Inbox and responds to day-to-day employee inquiries and escalates requests as needed to HR Manager or Payroll Manager.
- Assists with general office duties, including some receptionist type duties (mail, telephones, etc.)
- Performs HRIS data entry, including Change of Status Forms.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures such as PTO, etc.
- Assist with basic benefit questions and escalates more complex issues to HR Manager for resolution.
- File workers compensation claims with carrier and escalate any issues to HR Manager.
- Administer and coordinate all Wellness related activities.
- Responsible for all personnel file maintenance, including archiving.
- Responds to verifications of employment as needed.
- Maintains I-9 files.
- Responsible for distributing HR related materials to locations (posters/marketing materials) etc.
- Assists the HR Manager and or Payroll Manager with projects, including audits.
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelors preferred, or equivalent relevant Human Resource department experience.
- Proficient in MSOffice to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Human Resources/Payroll practitioner knowledge.
- Customer Service focused approach to work
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Accountable and excellent time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com