Wexford area wealth management company in need of Marketing and Lead Management Specialist. The selected candidate will be responsible for securing qualified leads and appointments through the execution of inbound/outbound calling and direct marketing; prospecting and qualifying a strong pipeline of revenue opportunities for the company.
Duties to include:
· Identify leads and conduct lead qualification with prospects
· Schedule customer appointments and support meeting preparation
· Account profiling and data recording in lead management systems and by reporting call logs
· Coordination and reporting of customer calls/meetings and the results thereafter
· Customer Database Collection and Compilation
· Accurately enter customer orders within the targeted timeframes provided
· Provide support to the customer with application status tracking as it relates to application submission status and revision processing
· Prepare and execute customer direct marketing mailing packages in an effort to generate leads
· Coordinate customer informational meetings and events.
· Answer incoming calls and ensure a great customer experience on all projects
· One to three years of experience in sales, marketing or a similar field with strong computer and customer service skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required with the correct work experience in sales or similar field.
· Highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
· Professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Schedule is 12-15 hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com