Pittsburgh area investment services group is in need of an experienced Global Investment Operations (GIO) Analyst.
Duties to include:
- Support, analyze, and maintain reference data for front-office groups such as Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivative trading desks, Asset Management, as well as Middle-office support teams.
- Create and maintain account data used for a variety of functions such as Trading, Settlements, Compliance and Internal Reporting.
- Monitor a suite of exception management reports to ensure the accuracy of data within the suite of Investment Management trading systems (Eagle, Bloomberg, SIRS, Charles River).
- 2-year degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of Investment Management business or systems experience, or equivalent (i.e. back-office or middle-office operations, corporate actions or data analysis)
- Medium level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com