Pittsburgh area non-profit is in need of an experienced Payroll Associate
Responsibilities to include:
· Prepare and process payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees using UKG/UltiPro.
· Review and maintain accuracy of weekly timesheets along with vacation and sick balance reports.
· Enter all payroll related data into payroll system.
· Set up wage garnishments, child support, and tax levy information in payroll system and complete necessary responses to agencies.
· Pro-rate pay and deductions for new hires and terminated employees.
· Maintain employee files for payroll and bonus calculations.
· Along with the IT Department, create custom payroll system reports as requested.
· Ensures work is compliant with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations, as well as internal organization policy.
· Completes all required paperwork that is legible, accurate, uses professional language, and meets timelines as prescribed by the Payroll Manager.
· Participates in meetings and other activities internal to Pressley Ridge.
· Collaborates with Pressley Ridge management and administrative staff as needed.
· Associates degree or better in HR, Accounting, or related field.
· Minimum of three (3) years of payroll experience.
· UKG/UltiPro software experience, preferred.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Professional written and verbal communications skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com