Pittsburgh financial corporation in need of Electronic Production Specialist.
Duties to include:
· Execute creative concepts and prepare final electronic artwork using a variety of graphic design software applications with strong emphasis on electronic production skills. Tasks will include typesetting, file layout, development of charts, graphical presentation of technical data and photo selection.
· Convert marketing materials to the appropriate format for print, web and electronic distribution.
· Proofread work for quality and adherence to established design and/or technical specifications.
· During project review, identify potential problems and their impact to design layouts and workflows.
· Maintain the authoritative document repository for marketing literature.
· Communicate corporate identity standards and document construction requirements to vendors.
· Coordinate print projects and manage print purchases, including obtaining bids and assisting with vendor selection for specialty projects.
· Work with established project team to understand project goals, schedules and budgets, and consistently adhere to them.
· Effectively employ appropriate print and proofing technologies and advise project managers on proof review and press approvals.
· Utilize electronic workflow tool to process work between project team members.
· Review, approve and prepare invoices for payment processing, paying attention to adhere to prescribed guidelines that differentiate between fund and corporate expenses.
· Associate’s Degree in visual communications, graphic arts or related field, or relevant/related work experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in visual communications, graphic arts or related field, or relevant/related work experience preferred
· Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design, print production or related experience required; 3-5 years of experience preferred
· Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office or other related design and publishing software applications required
· Thorough understanding of PC platform technical issues required
· Experience converting documents to various formats for print, web and electronic distribution required
· General knowledge of offset, digital and print-on-demand technologies required; General knowledge of printing ? equipment and knowledgeable of services provided by print partners preferred
· General knowledge of print processing to enable accurate validity checks of outsourced printing required; General understanding of WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) as they relate to literature production preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com