Pittsburgh (Wexford area) consulting firm is in need of an Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinating and scheduling office support vendors, including IT/Network administration consultant, database consultant, reproduction and printing vendors, insurance brokers, payroll vendor, etc.
- Maintaining subscriptions for industry periodicals, software licenses, trade organization memberships.
- Fielding general business calls.
- Building relationships with all members of our client base. Gaining a general understanding of their roles within their organizations.
- Proof and assemble proposals.
- Assist with current redesign of company website.
- Coordinate conferences and special events. Invite client-guests and facilitate dinner arrangements for industry events. Research venues and make reservations.
- Be aware of the major assignments that each staff member is working on as well as whether other staff or external resources that will be needed to complete the assignment. Pay special attention to my involvement and the urgency of my support needed on project-related tasks that are managed by others.
- Serve as the primary liaison with our remote staff. Ensure that information from our clients and other project team members is accessible to remote staff members through Sharepoint and our primary network.
- Assist all staff members in their technical assignments including project scheduling, cost estimating, budget tracking, daily, weekly and monthly project communications, data entry, bidding assistance, contract preparation.
- Maintenance of published project documentation which originates from our internal server as well as information published by outside project team members.
- Tracking requests-for-information (RFI) from bidders during the procurement process.
- Expediting time-sensitive information from our clients, architects, contactors, governmental agencies, utility companies and suppliers.
- Control executive calendar, including setting meeting appointments and sending teleconference invitations and attachments for teleconferences which I am expected to attend.
- Tracking my billable time.
- New hire job descriptions, candidate research, interviews and on-boarding.
Selected candidate will have previous like experience along with proficient Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com