Pittsburgh (Cranberry Township) area accounting firm in need of experienced Tax Preparer.
Duties to include:
- Informing clients or employers on the tax preparation process
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements
- Inputting data from financial records into tax return software or databases
- Using applicable federal, state and local tax law to determine deductions and how much each client will pay or earn on the return
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies, like the IRS, state and local government entities
- Acting as a representative for clients with applicable agencies as required
Building customer relationships to promote and expand the business
- 3+ years of like experience
- Proficient QuickBooks skills with ability to learn new software.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com