Morgantown area corporation in need of experience Accounting Associate. Selected candidate will provide support to the AP, AR, Payroll and Card Services shared services teams. Provide Call support and resolve issues in accordance with organizational goals and company policies.
- Handles vendor calls and resolves issues and discrepancies in a professional manner, with focus on Customer Service.
- Prepare written analysis and correspondence as needed to provide information in their areas of expertise
- Assist in providing functional support of Financial processes for ERP and other financial systems.
- Identify and develop new User Requirements for submission to Operational Excellence team.
- Participate in the execution of functional testing with the business Subject Matter experts (SMEs)
- Assist in developing User Documentation and Training as needed.
- Provide Metrics according to SLAs to leadership
- Other duties as assigned.
· Must possess knowledge of basic accounting principles and terminology.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite – emphasis on Excel (above average skillset)
· Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years experience. A combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
· Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence.
· Customer service experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org