Lancaster area real estate management company is in need of a Customer Relations Specialist.
- Primary point of contact for guests of the Lancaster Office; greet visitors courteously and notify the appropriate person of arrival
- Provide administrative support for Lancaster Office staff
- Answer incoming telephone calls, check voicemail messages
- Maintain detailed logs of tenant requests/complaints
- Become proficient with property management software, documents, etc.
- Attend meetings when requested by staff and take notes (if required)
- Prepare keys, fobs, and parking tags for move-ins for the Facilities Manager
- Identify all charges for Shared Office Spaces (copier, postage, etc.).
- Send out monthly billing to shared office space tenants and condo owners as directed by Facilities Manager
- Maintain electronic and hard files for all residents, tenants and vendors
- Maintain proper facility documentation of equipment, inspections, etc. with Facilities Manager
- Maintain electronic vacancy listing
- Invoice utilities on a monthly basis
- Invoice Shared Office Space users on a monthly basis
- Follow up with an email to resident/tenant after work order is complete
- Maintain copier/scanner/fax machine with paper, toner and maintenance.
- Maintain kitchen area in Shared Office Space (ordering supplies, keeping area clean, etc.)
- Order all office supplies as directed by Facilities Manager
- Maintain a clean and organized waiting area, conference room, copy area, supply closets and kitchen area.
- Coordinate conference room scheduling for Shared Office Space
- Check Lancaster Office mailbox on a daily basis; sort and distribute incoming mail and interoffice correspondence
- Meet with vendors as needed
- Maintain and ensure updating of lockbox code listings
- Maintain Lancaster reports and files
- Miscellaneous tasks/research as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels with a variety of people
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Very detailed oriented and understands time management
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and superior customer relations
- Excellent word processing skills; knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook is a must
- Knowledge of DocuSign and AppFolio preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org