Lancaster real estate development company in need of capable Administrative Assistant.
- Main point of contact for guests; greet visitors courteously and notify appropriate person of arrival
- Provide administrative support for staff
- Answer incoming telephone calls, check voicemail messages
- Maintain detailed logs of tenant requests/complaints
- Become proficient with property management software, documents, etc.
- Attend meetings when requested by staff and take notes (if required)
- Prepare keys, fobs and parking tags for move ins for Property Administrator
- Identify all charges for Shared Office Spaces (copier, postage, etc.).
- Send out monthly billing to shared office space tenants and condo owners
- Maintain electronic and hard files for all residents, tenants and vendors
- Maintain proper facility documentation of equipment, inspections, etc.
- Maintain electronic vacancy listing
- Invoice utilities on a monthly basis to owners
- Invoice Shared Office Space users on a monthly basis
- Follow up with an email to resident/tenant after work order is complete
- Maintain copier/scanner/fax machine with paper, toner and maintenance.
- Maintain all common areas of office (ordering supplies, keeping area clean, etc.)
- Order all office supplies as directed by Property Administrator.
- Coordinate conference room scheduling for Shared Office Space
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels with a variety of people
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Very detailed oriented and understands time management
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and superior customer relations
- Knowledge of DocuSign and AppFolio a plus
- Proficient MSOffice skills
- Valid Drivers License and auto insurance a must, there may be travel for supplies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com