International company with operations in Pittsburgh, PA, is in need of a Customer Relations Associate.
Key duties to include:
· Identify and meet U.S. customer, consumer, and HCPs needs via phone, email, or fax by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers or alternate solutions to all inquiries within set timelines for all business units.
· Maintaining the CRM database by logging call details accurately in accordance with department guidelines to report various trends to senior leadership.
· Research and resolve shipping or customer order discrepancies in accordance with department processes.
· May perform administrative tasks as it relates to the order entry process with ERP system.
· Ensure compliance to all documented practices for various inquiries.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
· Must possess knowledge of computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
· Must possess considerable knowledge of the job.
· Must possess complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job,
· Must possess excellent communications, time management, organizational, writing and computer skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org