Pittsburgh area company in need of Human Resources Generalist. Selected candidate will be involved with the administration of HR activities, including recruitment, maintenance of employee records, payroll, benefits, company policies, development of employees, office administration and accounts payable
- Keeping track of employee records (personal, medical, attendance, and payroll).
- Responsible for benefit management during open enrollment.
- Process timecards in GSS and ADP time and attendance.
- Process sales orders in GSS
- Assist employees with HR related questions.
- Administer new employee orientation.
- Assist employee with concerns (benefits, vacation, harassment issues)
- Responsible for claims management including STD/FMLA/WC and tracking.
- Performs office administration working including accounts payable and data entry.
- Coordinate the ongoing onboarding and training of personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: GSS, ADP (Time and Attendance), MSOffice Suite.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org