Downtown Pittsburgh real estate management company in need of Staff Accountant. Selected candidate will be responsible for daily accounting functions and financial reporting for operational projects as assigned.
- Maintains books and electronic records for projects, in accordance with company’s internal and external reporting requirements.
- Performs audits and analyses required by the Controller with minimum oversight.
- Assist site personnel with their accounting related job performance responsibilities.
- Reconciles bank accounts; makes necessary adjustments on time.
- Prepares periodic reporting to government agencies, financial institutions and investors.
- Performs monthly close, including analysis of significant variances.
- Generates on line packages for annual audits as assigned.
- Complies with applicable government regulations; complies with company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Prepared vendor checks and check runs for Controller’s review and approval
- Calculates management fees.
- Calculates periodic accruals.
· General accounting knowledge as well as Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365 and SharePoint preferred.
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
· Must be detail oriented with proven organizational skills.
· Desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work under pressure due to work complexity and time sensitivity.
· Minimal overtime required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org