Downtown Pittsburgh non-profit in need of experienced candidate in the role of Program Assistant. Selected candidate will be responsible for several services to firms and external parties seeking participation.
- Inbox management – Requests varying in urgency and specificity come through the public-facing inbox. There is an urgent administrative need to manage incoming messages/requests, and either complete associated tasks or forward to the appropriate staff.
- Self-Certification Processing – Duties include, intake, review of certification documents, requesting any missing information and completing the self-certification letter on the organization’s behalf.
- Posting/Promoting External Bid Requests – This process involves confirming receipt of the request, reviewing the bid opportunity for any red flags, posting the opportunity and sending a confirmation email.
- Database Requests – This process includes maintaining the database of firms, updating/managing the database, corresponding with the requesting agency, and providing database info. when appropriate.
- Providing general feedback or redirect service to all other requests that come to the inbox.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience at progressively responsible administrative functions
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with fellow employees
- Experience coordinating meetings and events and attention to timeliness on all work products
- Basic mathematical skills and good knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling are required.
- Another combination of education, experience, knowledge, and abilities demonstrating the qualifications necessary to perform the duties of this position would be considered.
- Proficient MSOffice skills
- Experience drafting agendas, taking meeting minutes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com