International engineering firm is in need of an experienced Senior Project Manager. The selected candidate will be comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
· Propose and finalize the budget of the project
· Directs and reviews the overall planning of project activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
· Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes in accordance with the contractual scope of work
· Achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
· Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
· Manage the Client relationship
· Provides and presents project status reviews to client.
· Prepares and/or reviews cost and risk analyses and extra work claims for the client.
· Manage the Claims and change orders
· Execute the staffing process of the project team
· Evaluate the performances on project team members
· Manage Sub contractors and their scope of work
· Coordinate through the installation, testing and commissioning phases of the project
· Promote business opportunities and work closely with Sales Managers
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
· 10+ years successfully managing large project’s (>$50M)
· Experience managing system integration projects with construction and technical subsystems.
· Experience in Mass Transit rail industry
· Engineering degree or equivalent experience required
· Working knowledge of safety and security, buy America regulations, train control systems, passenger vehicles, communication systems, communication systems, traction electrification systems, operation & maintenance of rail systems.
· Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or Higher
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com