Downtown Pittsburgh philanthropic group needs an Executive Assistant. The selected candidate will provide on-going, comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to President and other senior level staff.
Primary duties to include:
- Performing routine office secretarial/clerical functions in support of day-to-day operations of the President’s office. Including, but not limited to, scheduling and maintaining a complex calendar, which includes scheduling appointments and meetings with heavily committed prominent individuals; handles incoming/outgoing mail, prepare/distribute various written communications, and handling heavy telephone traffic.
- Maintaining senior staff files including organization/business/board files and “follow-up” files.
- Responsible for President’s travel arrangements, including ticket purchases, rental cars, hotel reservations and putting together an itinerary. Also completes travel expense reports.
- Assisting the President and his Executive Assistant/Board Liaison prior to and during Board meetings with any assistance requested by the Board members or staff.
- Assist the with the development and scheduling of staff development workshops and other similar training activities, including session invitations, facilitator coordination, material preparation, technology set up and distribution and room set up. May occasionally assist with training material development and editing.
- Assist with the maintenance and communication of position descriptions, recruitment collateral and onboarding plans with regard to talent management related activities.
- Responsible for in-house meeting arrangements and clean-up when such meetings are scheduled for the President.
- Performing recurring and/or short-term special assignments or projects that involve activities associated with the President’s office.
· Five or more years in an administrative role are required.
· Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
· Experience in highly professional and fast-paced work environment where confidentiality and discretion are essential.
· Highly refined time management, project planning and organization skills
· Professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient MSOffice 365 skills with the ability to learn new software as required. .
· The ability to identify potential improvements to the efficiency of the office and to introduce these ideas to other staff members.
· Positive attitude, sense of humor and a commitment to being part of an energetic and goal-oriented work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com