Downtown public services organization in need of experienced Recruiter. The selected candidate will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and others
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Responsible for Onboarding experience
- Build, analyze, and report on diversity representation
- Encouraging employees to refer talented applicants to the organization as an employer of choice
- Conducting periodic check-ins with new employees to solicit input and identify opportunities for improvement related to employee engagement and retention
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- Proficiency with computer skills, including Microsoft Suite products.
- Experience working with an HRIS system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage confidential situations with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Must be able to adapt to all personality types.
- Willingness to work as a team and collaborate.
- Must be able to communicate professionally both written and orally.
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions; organize, prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Any other combination of degree, skills, training, and experience will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com