Pittsburgh area wealth management institution in need of Literature Production Associate.
Duties to include:
- Proofread content of regulatory documents to ensure quality of content and adherence to established design formats/branding standards.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and across the organization to identify and resolve format and verbiage inconsistencies and other proofreading matters.
- Provide electronic comments on content owned by other business units.
- Advise external and internal production team members on matters of grammar and punctuation.
- Create and update content in the regulatory documents for sections “owned” by the Regulatory Production department, such as graphics, product codes, etc.
- Generate chart/graph artwork as needed for use in regulatory documents.
- Compare the content of versions of typeset documents and create redline markup for production team review.
- Maintain the authoritative document repository for regulatory documents and the authoritative PDF repository for third-party print vendors.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of regulatory publishing architecture including metadata methodology.
- Provide oversight of the automated file transfer/publishing process and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Use manual file transfer/publishing protocol as needed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of ArcPro, Acrobat, Microsoft Office and other related publishing software applications.
- Test and verify custom programming modules and system enhancements.
- Associate Degree in visual communications, graphic arts or related field, or relevant/related work experience required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design, electronic production or publishing required; 5 years of experience preferred
- Knowledge of PC platforms, Microsoft Office, and desktop publishing applications required
- Experience with document or content management/electronic workflow applications preferred
- Experience proofreading technical documents for content and layout accuracy, converting electronic documents to other file formats preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat software/PDF file format, HTML creation and editing preferred
- General understanding of mutual funds and regulatory documents preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org