Downtown Pittsburgh law firm, with a global reach, is in need of an experienced Legal Assistant. Selected candidate will perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for legal professionals in Litigation with a focus on operational excellence and customer service.
- Drafts, types and proofreads correspondence, memoranda and other legal documentation; drafts and maintains lists, tables and Excel worksheets. Experience in litigation and/or corporate practice preferred.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including booking conference rooms, arranging catering, printing documents, coordinating schedules, and greeting clients
- Manage travel and expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for legal professionals.
- Provide general administrative support to legal professionals including maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, organizing, copying and scanning documents, and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Conduct research and collate information as requested
- Implement and maintain effective office organizational systems
- Other administrative and support duties as assigned
- High School diploma with at least 3-5 years of related administrative or legal assistant experience.
- Specific knowledge of employment litigation preferred.
- Must possess a high level of technical competency on various job-related computer software packages and applications including MSWord and MSExcel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them in a timely manner on an on-going basis, as well as under strict time constraints when necessary.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to proofread material for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors required
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate successfully either in person, by phone or through e-mail.
- Must be able to follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of clients, attorneys, staff and provide information with professional courtesy and tact.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality related to all functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org