Pittsburgh area investment services group in need of experienced Settlement Analyst.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for global and domestic settlement cycle, including: electronic date confirmation, web based settlement instructions maintenance, resolution of unmatched market trades, repurchase agreement collateral processing, currently netting, and fail trade tracking, resolution and reporting
- Responsible for processing derivative activity (futures, swap, options, currently forwards, non-deliverable forwards, short selling), including: trade confirmation, trade communication, three way position reconciliation daily mark-to-market calculation validation collateral monitoring internal asset segregation, cash movement, preparation and reporting
- Monitor internal and external trade outing and delivery, including: trade delivery to custodian/record keeper (swift, fax, flat file) and trade recapture reporting generation and delivery.
- Resolve issues as required.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of securities settlement process for equities and fixed income securities
- Familiarity with investment operations specific applications such as Bloomberg, Charles River, Omgeo, etc. preferred
- One to three years financial services experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com