International company in need of President to lead their U.S. office.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the business operations complying with group policy & procedures as well as all statutory and legal requirements, including but not limited to company/personal tax, labour, foreign exchange, secretarial filing, etc.;
- Oversee and manage sales and purchases of alloys / ore business and projects in US and Canada and any other market(s) / location(s) as decided by the Board of Directors;
- Develop and implement effective sales and trade marketing strategies, trade channels, and distribution management to achieve market share and profit growth objectives assigned from Board of Directors;
- Develop and recommend business growth ideas in alignment with Company’s strategy;
- Conduct market research, risk assessment, explore and review business opportunities and foster strong customer relationships for AML group globally;
- Formulate and execute annual sales plan and market report with the Company’s growth objectives;
- Oversee the customers’ enquiries, contract management, payment collection and claims with customers;
- Manage day to day office & administrative issues according to group policy and headquarters’ requirements;
- Monitor closely & smoothly the cash flow of the office, including the petty cash & bank accounts;
- Ensure proper accounting, clear and correct books and records are kept in the office, according to the group policy, Country’s and headquarters’ requirements;
- Ensure adequate internal control measures are in place in the office;
- Ensure the office meet all the financial reporting requirements set by the Headquarters time by time
- Ensure that all the team members recognize and understand the Company’s Management Philosophy, Vision, Quality Policy and Business Objectives for their support;
- Supervise and coach the team to work not only efficiently but also keep good teamwork within office as well as with the headquarters and other subsidiary offices;
- Communicate and work closely with the General Managers in Headquarter and the Officer-In-Charge in the subsidiary offices
- Degree holder in Business Management, Economics, or other related disciplines.
- 10 to 15 years working experience in commodities is an advantage.
- Preferred candidates who have good understanding and experience of working in Steel, Ferro Alloys or related industry.
- Able to meet tight deadline, flexible to adapt changes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org