Finance Operations Specialist
Downtown Pittsburgh firm in need of a Tax/Financial Operations Specialist. The selected candidate will support the Controller, and Chief Financial Officer with daily and periodic tax and finance compliance, reporting, and filings.
- Maintain data management, flow, and tracking of all tax related items, and coordinate the majority of tax operational functions.
- Assist with coordinating and preparing tax items for external tax preparers, such as workpapers, documentation, and tax basis roll forwards.
- Manage all processing and filing tasks related to tax compliance, coordinating with external tax preparers as needed.
- Track and reconcile tax payments and refunds.
- Track, reconcile, and assist in drafting responses to tax notices.
- Assist with tax planning, analyses, and compliance.
- Coordinate tax calls, meetings, and related distribution lists.
- Process tax preparation invoices and related inter-company splits.
- Assume lead liaison role for tax matters follow-up and resolution with external investment managers.
- Provide support as needed to finance team staff.
- Assist with the general accounting and accounts payables functions as needed.
- 3-5 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Experienced with electronic management of large amounts of data (statistical)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree in relevant field of study
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org