Downtown Pittsburgh philanthropic group is in need of a full-time Administrative Assistant. Selected candidate will provide day-to-day administrative support which requires a blend of database knowledge, list management and administrative experience.
Responsibilities to include:
· Assisting with cyclical administrative projects and executing tasks in line with the timelines.
· Research and collection of contact information for various lists and correspondence.
· Data entry and assisting with maintaining a customized database and other mailing lists.
· Preparation of correspondence, such as letters and envelopes for mailings of all sizes, eblasts and list management.
· Assisting with meetings and events, including logistics, RSVPs, nametags, other materials and on-site preparations, as well as internal meetings and luncheons.
· Filing and scanning as needed, both electronic and hard copy.
· Light reception duties including: welcoming on-site visitors and announcing them to appropriate personnel; answering phones in a professional manner and relaying calls and messages; processing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
· Keeping inventory of and ordering office supplies.
· Other special projects/duties as assigned.
· HS Diploma, some college and/or business school preferred.
· Minimum five years’ experience in a highly professional work environment where maturity, confidentiality and discretion are essential.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as a good understanding of office procedures.
· Experience using databases.
· Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat.
· Knowledge of email campaign platforms are a plus.
· Proficiency with office-related technology.
· Ability to multi-task and to be efficient with a strong attention for accuracy.
· Candidate needs to be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and a collaborative team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com