Downtown Pittsburgh investment services group is in need of a Settlement Analyst.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for global and domestic settlement cycle, including: electronic date confirmation, web based settlement instructions maintenance, resolution of unmatched market trades, repurchase agreement collateral processing, currently netting, and fail trade tracking, resolution and reporting
- Responsible for processing derivative activity (futures, swap, options, currently forwards, non-deliverable forwards, short selling), including: trade confirmation, trade communication, three way position reconciliation daily mark-to-market calculation validation collateral monitoring internal asset segregation, cash movement, preparation and reporting
- Monitor internal and external trade outing and delivery, including: trade delivery to custodian/record keeper (swift, fax, flat file) and trade recapture reporting generation and delivery. Resolve issues as required.
· Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office (esp Excel)
· Profiessional verbal and written communication skills
· Basic understanding of securities settlement process for equities/fixed income securities
· Familiarity with investment ops specific applications such as Bloomberg, Charles River, Omgeo, etc. preferred
· One to three years financial services experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org