Downtown Pittsburgh insurance group in need of experienced administrative assistant to provide support to a partner of the firm.
Duties to include:
· Schedule, confirm and prepare for appointments
· Meeting prep, presentations, manage post meeting follow-up.
· Manage calendar & scheduling meetings
· Outlook coordination of contact and email distribution lists
· Create and maintain personal client files
· Documentation management in SmartOffice
· Review applications, acquire signatures, additional forms.
· Secure information from client as needed
· Communicate directly with advisors and clients at partner’s direction.
· Act as point person for case manager when client info is required.
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and detail orientation skills
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Self motivated in working independently to meet deadlines
· Proficient MSOffice skills with ability to learn new software as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com