Downtown Pittsburgh financial services group is in need of a Settlement Analyst.
- Responsible for global and domestic settlement cycle, including electronic trade date confirmation, web based settlement instructions maintenance, resolution of unmatched market trades, repurchase agreement collateral processing, currency netting, and fail trade tracking, resolution and reporting.
- Responsible for processing derivative activity (futures, swap, options, currency forwards, non-deliverable forwards, short selling), including: trade confirmation, trade communication, three way position reconciliation, daily mark-to-market calculation validation, collateral monitoring, internal asset segregation, cash movement preparation, and reporting
- Monitor internal and external trade routing and delivery, including: trade delivery to custodians/record keepers (swift, fax flat file) and trade recapture reporting generation and delivery
- Regular interaction with Senior Settlement Analyst regarding oversight and escalation of operational issues.
- 2 years financial services industry experience
- Knowledge of domestic equity and fixed income settlement functions
- Undergraduate Business Degree
- Problem solving skills relative to area of coverage
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
NOTE: This is a HYBRID schedule, 6-9 months in length with possible hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com