Pittsburgh area financial institution in need of an experienced Proofreader/Auditor.
Responsibilities to include:
- Large volume of financial statements for mathematical footing, grammar, punctuation, spelling, format, accuracy, and firm standards
- Wide variety of other complex accounting, financial, technical, and administrative documents, including due diligence reports, business valuations, technology assessments, confidential memoranda, process narratives, policy manuals, letters, etc.
- Marketing materials, including proposals, brochures, letters, articles, newsletters, invitations, etc.
- May also assist with writing marketing literature
- Bachelor’s degree is required; however, an equivalent combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
- Knowledge of proofreaders’ marks; proficiency in the rules of grammar, punctuation, and spelling; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- A professional demeanor is a must as you will interact with persons at all levels within the organization.
- Prior knowledge of accounting language and/or work experience in the accounting field is strongly preferred, but not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com