Downtown Pittsburgh non-profit (performing arts) is in need of a Marketing Associate. The selected candidate will assist that Marketing team in reaching its budgeted revenue and expenses as outlined by organizational priorities.
Duties to include:
· Developing and maintaining a system to manage, code, and track invoices for the department
· Collecting local information and potential partner data to support marketing initiatives
· Project management support and coordination alongside Senior Manager of Marketing
· Assisting in marketing material distribution to proper channels, including delivering assets to local partners, sharing paid media assets, etc.
· Managing general office duties for the Marketing and Communications department, such as printing jobs and supply ordering
· Support any additional efforts of the Marketing team to help campaigns thrive, assisting in varying job duties as assigned
· Bachelors degree
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient MSOffice skills…Word and Excel primarily
· Excellent time management skills
· A passion for the arts & music is helpful
NOTE: This is a 3 days per week assignment…Tues, Wed, Thurs…onsite
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com