Downtown Pittsburgh banking institute is in need of capable Operations Associate.
Duties to include:
· Assists with the activities related to application testing and testing documentation
· Performs operational functions related to areas of responsibility including: loan processing, electronic funds transfer, depository services, safekeeping, collateral, trade processing and review
· Ensures efficient and accurate delivery of products, quality service and effective operational support for all internal and external customers.
· Ensures customer service levels and production objectives are met for routine member inquiries.
· Experience working in an operational environment, functions and/or application system testing
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem resolution skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated customer relations/service skills
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products/Teams/Zoom
NOTE: Candidates with the appropriate experience can work either a full OR part-time schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com