Downtown Pittsburgh property management company is in need of a capable candidate to fill the role of Tenant Services Coordinator.
Duties to include:
· Support the Property Management team to ensure all building services are delivered in accordance with all lease requirements, contractual obligations, and good operating practices.
· Perform administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Receive work order requests by phone; enter work order in Angus, and radio engineer, cleaning, security, etc.
· Review and close completed work orders found in Angus.
· Responsible for tracking and maintaining tenant’s certificate of insurance.
· Code invoices, verify proper backup, and enter into payables system.
· Collect and track all purchase orders submitted by General/Property Manager.
· Maintain Activity Report and distribute to appropriate teams.
· Inventory, order and maintain office supplies and building janitorial supplies.
· Provide assistance with access control system, by making badges and providing support to tenants and vendors.
· 3+ years of like administrative/client support experience
· Professional verbal and written client support skills
· Proficient in MSOffice skills
· Understand basic accounting principles and software
· Show initiative and good judgment in completing projects with minimal supervision
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Bachelor degree preferred, Associates will be considered
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com