Pittsburgh area law firm in need of a capable Mailroom Associate.
Duties to include:
· Assists with incoming and outgoing mail service.
· Sorts, logs, and distributes mail and packages; processes out-bound mail; assists customers with mail services and completing completion of proper documents for all mail services; explains services and suggests appropriate service to meet customer’s requirements; assists with mail/package deliveries across campus as needed; rings postage sales into the register and makes correct change; resupplies components on the mail meter and related equipment as necessary; forwards and returns mail to sender as appropriate.
· Maintains a clean and organized working environment.
· Dusts and cleans surfaces, floors, and machinery throughout mailroom and self-service area; shelves, restocks, and organizes supplies and retail items; reports necessary work orders or safety hazards to supervisor(s).
· Assists with completion of weekly mailroom supply inventory; assists with annual audit inventory; assists customers with supplies for mailroom, copiers, and self-service area.
· Using computer or other designated equipment, enters and assists with processing of orders.
· Ability to sort incoming and outgoing mail as directed.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills to deal with different types of personalities in a calm manner.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to work with the basic operations of digital copiers, folding equipment, binding equipment, laminating equipment, mailing equipment and software, phone systems, Windows-based Computers, and other software programs as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com