Pittsburgh area corporation in need of candidate to join their H.R. Team in the role of Talent Administration Assistant.
Duties to include:
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of all transnational activities of the H.R. Team.
· Resolve escalations received through ticketing system, emails, and/or phone calls in a
timely manner ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
· Maintain accuracy of the applicant tracking system to ensure all job postings are processed consistently and kept up to date.
· Create a positive, end-to-end candidate experience from application to on-boarding by
scheduling interviews, creating itineraries and calendar invites. Initiate and track background checks and drug screens for potential hires.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing for all employee letters, including new hires, transfer,
promotion and termination letters.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of all other Talent Administration activities.
· Partner and communicate with Management and HR Business Partners.
· Participate in weekly staff meetings.
· Provide process improvement suggestions.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources or related field and 2 to 4 years of HR or Client Service background experience required.
· Must possess knowledge regarding general HR Policies and Procedures.
· Must be customer focused, quality oriented and results driven.
· Must have ability to analyze inquiries quickly and determine if resolvable or escalation is required.
· Should demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Instill trust and confidence while working with customers to overcome challenges.
· Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
NOTE: MUST be able to work EST hours of 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org