Pittsburgh area wealth management group is in need of an experienced candidate to fill the role of Executive Administrator. The selected candidate will manage projects and activities for the Chairman and executive staff; organize meetings and conference calls; write presentation, proposals and other communications; coordinate personal/business travel schedules for key personnel.
Responsibilities to include:
· Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman and key personnel related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
· Coordinate, write, edit, and distribute electronic communications to members and stakeholders.
· Support and manage the complex professional and personal agendas, global travel, documentation, and expenses for the Chairman and executive staff.
· Maintain unique projects and demands that require expert planning, coordination, leadership and organizational skills.
· Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations, or other engagements.
· A variety of administrative and functional activities
· Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively and appropriately with high-level professionals, boards, committees, volunteers, and executive staff
· Ability to multitask and work independently with little guidance and to recognize and respond to business related issues in a professional manner
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form
· Discretion and excellent judgement regarding access to confidential and / or personal information
· Experience managing organizational change, patience, and an eagerness to improve processes and systems
· A commitment to learning
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org