Downtown Pittsburgh investment services group is in need for an experienced Administrative Assistant. The selected candidate will perform administrative and operational tasks, as well as support the ongoing management and improvement of the firm’s operations.
Duties to include:
· Managing communication, scheduling, and planning across internal and external parties
· Management of recurring and ad-hoc meetings including but not limited to: gathering and preparing meeting materials, coordinating catering, information distribution, etc.
· Management of travel calendars and itinerary building.
· Project management and event support across the firm on an ‘as needed’ basis.
· Expense & Travel Management including bi-weekly expense reporting back-up duties.
· Management of certified mailings of tax filings, distributions, and notifications.
· Calendar management for team leaders.
· Distribute and organize receivables, daily replenish of supplies in respective areas, etc.
· Reception duties and other clerical tasks as assigned.
· 3-5 years of administrative assistant or equivalent experience.
· Exceptional communication skills, including written and verbal.
· High EQ with ability to connect and build relationships with others.
· Strong sense of ownership and ability to operate within a close team and independently.
· Driven, strong interest in self-development.
· Resourceful and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
· High sense of personal responsibility and accountability.
· Ability to anticipate the needs of others and solve them.
· Proficiency in a variety of software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Experience creating, maintaining and entering information into databases or CRM tools preferred.
· Concur (or similar) Travel and Expense platform knowledge.
· Knowledge of various conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc.).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org