Downtown Pittsburgh insurance company in need of capable Office/Admin Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
·Prepares correspondence, mailings and copies. Scans paper records to electronic directories. Distributes incoming faxes to staff members.
·Maintains offsite file storage process. Ensures recordkeeping and paperwork is complete and accurate. Follows procedures for efficient storage and retrieval.
·Monitors and orders office supplies. Coordinates maintenance and repairs of office equipment.
·Enters new client data in client relationship and billing software. Updates and maintains data for existing clients in client relationship software, as directed.
·Enters and removes documents for plan sponsors and staff in client portal and electronic directories.
·Provides backup assistance to receptionist. Supports other administrative team members, as needed.
·Maintains neat and organized office area.
·As required, assists in keeping kitchen area clean and washes and stores dishes used by guests or at company functions. Assists in organizing in-house company functions including setup and cleanup. Ensures coffee pots are clean and burners are shut off at the end of each day.
· Provides input to supervisor on areas that effect own work.
· One year experience in an administrative role in professional services or similar organization.
· Ability to organize assignments, pay attention to detail and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
· Ability to work individually and within a team. Ability to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
· Ability to perform tasks in a manner that demonstrates company’s commitment to customer service.
· Ability to read, write and communicate verbally to internal staff and external guests in a manner that is understandable and courteous.
· Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, pension-related information software and products and internet as may be gained through experience and training.
· Understanding of company policies, procedures, mission, goals, objectives and organization values as acquired through company handbook, written policies and on-the-job experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org