International engineering corporation in need of experienced Associate Project Manager.
Duties to include:
· Ensure the execution of all activities aimed to provide each assigned project team with:
· Project reporting on progress
· Project and Contract administration (providing analysis, keeping records…)
· Project document control/ management (management of the project share point)
· Work in progress and accounts payable reporting and analysis as well as invoice coordination and preparation
· Tracking and monitoring project CDRLs
· Tracking and monitoring of correspondence logs
· Supporting the PM with the compilation of periodical project progress reports and payment claims.
· Prepare the Progress Report Certificates if required
· Other project administrative duties as required by Project Manager
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be requested or required.
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to complete tasks on time.
· Experience working in a business team environment.
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Analytical ability
· Business management knowledge
· Project management study, practice, and/or experience
· Experience in the following areas of project management: Customer management, scheduling, planning, critical path analysis, change order management, risk management, cost estimation, and contract negotiation.
· Bachelor’s Degree
NOTE: Experience within the rail OR construction industry is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org